KDA Annual Conference 2022
The 2022 KDA Conference was held on November 9 -11 at the Holiday Inn Bayside in San Diego and virtually on Zoom. The KDA board would like to thank everyone who attended, presented and planned this event to make it a huge success. Agenda, click here.
Thank you to all the presenters and participants who made the 2021 KDA Conference a huge success. The virtual format allowed us to reach many more people in a much greater geographical area, and the quality of the talks were outstanding. Conference Agenda, click here.
Below are links to a few videos featuring some of the speakers that presented at the 2020 KDA Conference.
- Luca Zampedri, University College London, presents results of a KD patient survey "Priorities in Managing KD Symptoms" that he conducted prior to the KDA/KD-UK joint conference in 2020. To view the video, click here.
- Physical Therapist Joseph Shrader from the NIH presented exercise recomendations for people with Kennedy's disease. To watch the videos. Click here.
2018 KDA Research Presentations
- KD Research in London UK
- Kennedy’s Disease Support Groups
- Tips and Tricks for Swalling Issues with Kennedy's Disease
- Jameson Parker's Tips and Tricks
- Using Exercise and other Physical Therapy Interventions to Optimize Functional Mobility
- Don't Forget the Women
The 2017 KDA Conference, November 8-10 at the Holiday Inn in Old Town, Alexandria, VA. .