The Kennedy’s Disease Association (KDA) has developed several programs and resources to support and make information available to individuals and their families that are directly affected by this rare neurological disorder.
- Our resources, programs and support includeKDA Information Guides. These guides include topics such as applying for Social Security - Disability, exercise programs for those with KD, and financial planning.
- The Kennedy's Disease Brochure provides information on the condition. It is useful for discussing this disease with medical professionals and others.
- There are several YouTube videos on Kennedy's Disease research, symptoms, and personal stories that migjt be of interest.
- The KDA is on Facebook provides association and personal news as well as updates and links to information of interest.
- The Living with Kennedy’s Disease Blog has articles related to living with Kennedy’s Disease, research, and personal stories. In addition, we haved provide plenty of links and videos to relevant information and ressources related to Kennedy's Disease on the left navigation pane under the category Information and Resources.