See what has been added or updated since your last visit ...
- August 15, 2019 - Efficacy and safety of leuprorelin acetate for subjects with spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy: pooled analyses of two randomized-controlled trials. To learn more, click here.
- August 15, 2019 - SBMA Patients are More Likely to be Affected by Metabolic Disorders, Heart and Liver Disease. To view the study, click here.
- March 16, 2019 - The European Neuro Muscular Centre lay report "Towards a European Unifying Lab for Kennedy's Disease" was published. The purpose of the lay report is to share information on the workshop with the lay community, i.e. the patients and their representatives.To view the report, click here.
- February 25, 2019 - Muscle and not neuronal biomarkers correlate with severity in spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy. To learn more, click here.
There are currently no trials being conducted. For information regarding past trials. Click here.
- August 15, 2019 - The 5th Annual Ed Montie Race for KD will be held on Saturday, September 21st, 2019. To register, click here.
- May 30, 2019 - SAVE THE DATE - The 5th Annual Ed Montie Race for KD will be held on Saturday, September 21st, 2019
- April 5, 2019 - Fun in the Sun and Living Well with KD is the 2019 KDA Conference Theme this year. For more information on this years conference, click here. To register, click here.
- March 12, 2019 - The KDA has been notified that there is a SBMA Association (the Patient group of Spinal Bulbar Muscular Atrophy in Japan). To view their website, click here.
- February 11, 2019 - February 28, 2019 is Rare Disease Day. To learn more about the day and events connected to the National Organization of Rare Disorders (NORD), Click here.