"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart."
Past Fund Raising Events
Third Annual Queen Anne's Run
Won't you please support this worthy fundraising cause? Please click the picture above go to the fundraising page.
Click HERE to go to the Facebook Page.
Our thanks goes out to all of you who are helping us find a cure for Kennedy's Disease
Updates on Previous Fund Raising Events
Queen Anne's Race
- The 2014 race was another great event with over 150 runners competing in this 5K run. The event raised over $11,000.
- The first Queen Anne's Race was held in the spring of 2013. It was a great success. The event raised over $13,000. Read More
Over $21,000 raised in two years!
The KDA sincerely thanks the Queen Anne's Race Committee for their support
Texas Golf Tournament
The Texas team has raised over $91,000 in four years!
- The 2014 Kennedy's Disease Golf Tournament was held in September at the Cypress Lakes Golf Club, Cypress, TX. The event raised $32,095.
- The 2013 Kennedy's Disease Golf Tournament was held in September at the Cypress Lakes Golf Club, Cypress, TX. The event raised $23,000.
- The 2012 Kennedy's Disease Golf Tournament was held in September at the Jersey Meadow Club, Houston, TX. The event raised $18,000. The committee members responsible for putting on this exciting event are: Murray Williams, Johnny Farrell, Ed & Nancy Noack, Charley & Louise Goforth, Jamie Zbranek, Lori & Chillie May, Verna & Mike Hoke, and Krissy McLaren. Read More
- The first Kennedy's Disease Golf Tournament was held in October, 2011 at the Jersey Meadow Club, Houston, TX.The event raised $16,000. The core committee consisted of Murray Williams, Ed and Nancy Noack, Louise and Charley Goforth, Verna and Mike Hoke and Krissy McLaren. Read More
New York Golf Scramble
The first annual Kennedy's Disease CNY Golf Scramble was held in August at the Beaver Meadows Golf Club, Phoenix, NY. The event raised $8,000. Read More
The KDA sincerely thanks the golf tournament fund raising teams
Others who are racing to help find a cure
Rolling for a Cure!
Bob Tudor has participated in many handcycle marathons to raise money to find a cure for Kennedy's Disease. Thank You, Bob!
|Ed Meyertholen has ran in
several marathons including the Boston Marathon.
|Beth DuVall has run three half-marathons.||Sean Blasko has participated in several triathlons.|
|Devon Perry has ridden
her bike in several races to help the KDA.
|Dave Heraper ran a race to promote awareness and funding for the KDA.
||Tara & Erin Mills - Running Erin's 1st Mini-Triathlon.
Tom Goynes and Sandy Goynes - "Paddling for Kennedy's Disease"
Tom Goynes and his daughter, Sandy Goynes, are experienced Texas Water Safari veterans and paddled this 260-mile long river adventure for Kennedy's Disease.